Tuesday, 21 June 2016

More About Me

Hello,

So I'm back! If you've just clicked on this the you probably won't have seen my other blog, The Beginning, click the link on the left to read it. So I've also created a new design and blog banner, do you like it? I did it all on pic monkey following along with youtube tutorials. I am actually really pleased and I love the colour scheme.

I also thought I would mention about what the content of my blog will actually be. So on my blog banner, right above this post, it says, 'Thoughts, fashion, beauty and baking.' And honestly, that's really it. I'll be sharing all my thoughts, dreams, dilemmas and feelings. I'll be telling you what I've been loving in beauty and fashion and my tips and tricks for these things.  I'll also give you guys my favourite recipes and lots of food porn. 

So I hope you guys enjoyed this post and are excited for my upcoming content. Don't forget to follow me and I will talk to you all soon,

Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment