Monday, 20 June 2016

The beginning

Hello,

So welcome to my blog, Fabulously Me. I haven't done a blog before but I've always loved writing and now blogging! As this is my first post I thought I'd do the 25 facts about me tag (I couldn't think of  50). Now I don't read that many blogs so I don't know if this is a thing bloggers do, but I have seen it on youtube and I think it's great for you to get to know more about me. So yeah, enjoy.

1. I was born in Brixton, London and I wiiiiiiish I still lived there but I moved to Dorset which is the complete opposite and I can see fields out of my window now instead of houses.
2. I really enjoy acting and I have a distinction on on my Grade 1 and 3 Lamdas (I skipped Grade 2).
3. When I'm older I want to be an actress or a doctor.
4. At school my best subjects are Science, Drama and Art.
5. I love youtube and my favourite youtubers are Zoella, Gabriella and Joe Sugg.
6. I hate bananas and their smell is the worst!!!
7. I am currently 13 and my birthday is March 31st 2003.
8. I am a member of the Guides and I love it. Please grab a friend and join if you can.
9. My name is Aislinn pronounced Ash-lin Which is Irish and teachers always get it wrong.
10. I hav blonde curly hair and I actually really love it.
11. I get super bad hay fever and it is the worst.
12. Camp doughnuts are my favourite campfire food here's a link please go make them... food,http://www.getoutwiththekids.co.uk/camping/camping-tips/recipes/campfire-doughnuts/
13. I have two brothers called Rian (Re-un) and Ruairi (Ror-ree). These are both Irish as well.
14. My best friend is called Izzie and she is 12, almost 13.
15. My favourite colours are orange and blue.
16. For GCSE I want to do, Further Science, Textiles, Geography and Art. But I probably won't get these.
17. I absolutely adore makeup, it's just like art but on your face.
18. I am a 1/4 Irish and 3/4 English.
19. I am a really big thrill-seeker and I'm going to Thorpe park with Izzie at the weekend.
20. My favourite foods are Grapes and Fudge
21. My favourite drinks are cloudy apple juice and mango lassie.
22. I have no middle name.
23. I wasn't born in a hospital, I was born in my old house in London.
24. My favourite smell is anything citrus or apple.
25. I was vegetarian for the whole of 2015 and am considering veganism.

So I hope you know a little bit more about me now. I will talk to you soon.
Bye,
Aislinn xxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment